CJA_444 Complete entire course everything is included buy this one ######
Your database has been a hit. You have been called back to the customer’s headquarters and they want a detailed report and plan how to convert the mass amounts of data into profitable information. They have heard of data warehouses and data mining, but they want you to provide an executive overview and a plan with specifics on how they will take their environment to the next level with the implementation of a data warehouse and data mining infrastructure. Write a 6-8 page paper in which you:
- Provide an executive overview that addresses the following:
- Explain the benefits and current trends of data warehousing and data mining.
- Provide two (2) examples of quality companies successfully using a data warehouse to support your answer.
- Outline the architecture, models and views used in the data warehouse.
- Discuss optimization techniques specific to data warehousing and data mining.
- Assume that the company has accumulated 20TB of data and that 20% per year growth is expected in the size of the Data Warehouse. Recommend a solution for this scenario with respect to software, hardware and network requirements.
- Create a diagram using Visio, Microsoft Paint, or other graphical creation utility of your choosing to illustrate the conceptual data feeds into and out of the data warehouse. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: •& nbsp;Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
• Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams/charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Demonstrate the basic mechanisms for accessing relational databases from various types of application development environments.
• Summarize the difference between on-line transaction processing (OLTP) and online analytic processing (OLAP), and their relationship among business intelligence, data warehousing and data mining.
• Summarize how database systems support enterprise and web-based applications.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in database systems.
• Write clearly and concisely about relational database management systems using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions. Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.